Category Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis
Ever use a traditional Clay Bar only to have it get stuck on rivet heads, dropped on the ground and contaminated, all over your hands and fingernails? NO MORE!
Plane Perfect's Clay Block makes removing overspray, industrial fallout, brake dust, and contamination easier than ever imagined. The Clay Block removes embedded contaminants that reduce the longevity of your wax coat, and degrade your paint at the molecular level. Once overspray and contamination are removed from the surface, waxes and sealants bond directly to your paintwork for longer lasting protection.
Traditional detailing clay has limitations: the mere act of dropping traditional detailing clay embeds it full of abrasive dirt that scratches paint. If dropped on the ground, simply rinse the Clay Block with warm water and reuse! The Clay Block is designed to be easy to handle with a cushion grip that conforms to the shape of your hand and spreads even pressure over the surface for best results.
- Wash entire vehicle, making sure surface is clean and large particles are rinsed away.
- Spray a liberal amount of Wing Wipe on the work area. Work in 2’ x 2’ areas at a time.
- Glide the clay block back and forth over the surface in straight lines until smooth feel is achieved.
- Buff each completed section dry with a microfiber towel.
- If dropped, or the surface becomes soiled, use Wing Wipe and a microfiber towel to scrub it clean before proceeding.