Maxloop "Glass" Microfiber Towels
Looking for that perfect Microfiber to clean your aircraft or car "glass"? Want one that does leave those little microfiber "hairs" behind? Look no further! Our Maxloop towels will get the job done. Sometimes the fluffy microfibers leave little fibers behind or don't get the bugs and dirt off as easily as they could. That's where Maxloop comes in! Being a special, tighter weave, Maxloop is better suited to removing stuck on grime and bugs better than a fluffy micro. Try these today on your glass, plastics or countertops.
- 16”x16” (inches)
- Looped Pile, Lint Free
- 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
- 300GSM (Professional Grade)
- 500x Washable
- 12 Cloths Per Package
- The microfiber “Maxloop” is a hybrid between a standard microfiber, a waffle weave, and a glass cloth. It has a looped pile which creates a bumpy/abrasive texture that is only unique to this cloth. It is an excellent multipurpose cloth. The Maxloop is not quite as absorbent as standard cloths and has a little firmer texture as well. The Maxloop is extremely tough on caked on stains/messes, great around the stove or in the refrigerator.
- Excellent scrubbing or dish cloth
- Wash with other microfibers, no bleach and no fabric softener!